marți, 8 mai 2012

About special people


About special people

Special people don’t  just  happen. They come into our lives with a purpose, with a meaning, they are sent to change the way we often look at life, the way we perceive it, the rules that we have already laid, the NO’s the YES’s and all that is in between.
At first we may not realize what is happening, we may deny it, overlook it, question it, doubt it, even fear it because after all, we thought we had it all figured out and planned so who is as special as to change all that we have known our entire lives?
I believe that each of us has a special person in his/her life .They are the kind of people that get the very essence of who we really are, the kind of people that never judge or question us, the kind of people that we can chat about everything and anything all night long .These special kind of people are there for us when we are in need and always find the right words to make us feel better when we are sad .They upgrade our life, enrich our existence, they are often an inspiration and yes they make us wish we become better people.
I have my special person .I don’t want to defy our relationship all I know is that what we share is unique. In spite of the ocean that separates us, the preconceptions, the daily issues that often affect our lives, the people that tried to come between us, my special guy has never given up on me and I want to thank him for being such a meaningful part of my life.
I am sure u all have that very special person in your lives so if u want to offer them a joy or surprise them with a gift just go to www.biolove.ro and order something as special and wonderful as that person is ;)

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu